Are you struggling with an overbearing tax bill? Are you not able to afford the payments that the IRS is demanding? Do you worry that you will never get out of your financial situation? If this sounds like you, then you can rest easy because we are on your side. We are Tax Relief 4 America and we can take on any case, no matter how big or how small. Our team is an experienced group that works closely with CPAs and enrolled agents to help you solve your tax problems. We charge competitive rates, so you get high-quality service without breaking the bank. Our team has worked with clients throughout Arroyo Grande and other nearby communities. Customer service is essential to our business, so you will always be treated as a priority whenever you contact us.
A Tax Consultant Who Will be There for You
Tax Relief 4 America is the place to turn to when you need an experienced tax consultant who is ready to work closely with you to meet your needs. Our friendly team will get to know you and your financial situation, so we fully understand what the issue is before we start to work. We have expertise in a wide variety of tax issues and can take on any case. Here are some examples of our work:
- Help you file those overdue returns, so you can finally get them off your plate
- Prevent any seizure of your assets while you work on getting your tax reduced
- Customize tax planning that will keep you on track in the future
- Represent your interests before all tax revenue officers
- Remove any tax levies and liens you may have
You can rest assured that Tax Relief 4 America will provide you with high-quality service.
An Expert Tax Relief Company that is Ready to Help
Many people find themselves in tough financial situations and need tax relief. Tax Relief 4 America has a team of experts to handle any type of Tax challenge you may have, and we work hard to get your taxes reduced. One option we have is to get your tax penalties reduced or removed. Here are a few ways in which you may be eligible for penalty abatement:
- Tax code changes that result in a statutory exception
- Mistake is found to have been made by the IRS (correction of service error)
- There was a mistake by the taxpayer, serious illness, death, or misunderstanding of the law (reasonable cause)
- You have an undue hardship, such as a flood, fire, or natural disaster (administrative waiver)
We will go over your case with you to see if you qualify under any of the above reasons.
Tax Preparation Services so You File on Time
At Tax Relief 4 America, we offer experienced tax preparation services in-house to ensure that you file on time. The definition of being on time for filing your tax return depends on the method used:
- Paper returns are considered filed on time if they are postmarked by the due date. The date of registration is your postmark date if you send it by registered mail. If it is sent by certified mail, your receipt is the postmark date. We can help you decide which method is best and get your return mailed and postmarked by the correct date.
- Electronic returns are considered filed on time if the return transmitter postmarks it by the due date. This is based on the date and time in your time zone. We will ensure that your tax return is prepared and transmitted on time.
If you find yourself overwhelmed by your tax problems, give us a call at Tax Relief 4 America. We can ease your mind and help you get back on the right track. We provide every client with a free consultation, so reach out to us to set up a time to meet.
Life in the Coastal City of Arroyo Grande
If you are looking for a vibrant city that has a friendly atmosphere, be sure to check out Arroyo Grande. This city is located along the Pacific Ocean coast in San Luis Obispo County. The original inhabitants of this area were the Chumash Native Americans. Portuguese and Spanish settlers arrived in the 1700s and established missions here. The city was incorporated in 1911 and saw rapid growth in the 1970s and 1980s.
Arroyo Grande is known as a small coastal city with a mix of historic, rural, and suburban areas, surrounded by natural resources. It is part of the Five Cities region, along with Shell Beach, Oceano, Grover Beach, and Pismo Beach, and there is easy access between these communities for work and recreation. Its location offers a warm temperate climate with cool ocean breezes.
Downtown Arroyo Grande is a bustling commercial district with antique stores, wine tasting rooms, shops, and restaurants. It is the perfect place for residents to wander and enjoy the Mediterranean climate. You can meet friends at the local café, or search for the perfect antique lamp for your home. The downtown area has many historical sites to explore, including the Swinging Bridge, Santa Manuela Schoolhouse, Heritage House Garden and Museum, Barn Museum, and Paulding History House. The Clark Center of Performing Arts has two theater spaces to showcase local arts organizations as well as national touring companies.
There are many greenspaces in Arroyo Grande, including two public parks in the downtown area for residents to enjoy. Heritage Square Park offers picnic areas, lawns, gazebos, and areas for live outdoor performances. Centennial Park is the place to go for the weekly farmers’ market. This park also provides access to Arroyo Grande Creek and is home to a group of roosters who wander the city.